FREE PAPER SHRED EVENT – SATURDAY, MAY 14!
CA Real Estate Group is hosting a FREE paper shred event!
Help your community while also protecting your personal information by bringing all your old personal documents for shredding and recycling. Whether you are a client of ours or not, everyone is invited to our free paper shredding event. So invite your family, friends, neighbors, church family, and colleagues!
May 14, 2022 (Saturday)
9am to 12pm
Orange County Christian Church
4872 Bishop St
Cypress, CA 90630
(SW corner of Lincoln/Moody behind Chevron)
If you have any questions, please contact any of the following:
We hope you’ll attend this FREE event!
- You can protect yourselves from identity theft by shredding unneeded paper records.
- Free up drawer space by getting rid of stacks of paper and clutter for free! (Check below for a list of acceptable and non-acceptable items.)
- The national average for drop off shredding is $1 per pound, and since one copy paper box full of papers usually weighs about 30 pounds ($30), the price of shredding can easily add up! Come to our event and have it done for you for free!
We have contracted with PFS Shredding Services, a professional and reputable shredding service that is HIPAA, FACTA, and GLBA compliant. Their trucks are equipped with advanced shredding technology, so your paper documents will be securely disposed of.
- We will accept documents with staples and regular sized paper clips
- Damp (wet) files or documents
- Plastics (plastic coversheets, plastic sleeves, etc.)
- Cardboard boxes (paper inside the box is acceptable; just not the box)
- Binder clips
- Three-ring binders
- Any large metal items
Depending the type of documents you’re dealing with, you need to store some of them for certain periods of time; others you can digitize, and still others you can throw away altogether…BUT…it’s always a good idea to SHRED them first.
Read up on what you’ll want to keep and what you can safely shred here on Lifehacker.com.
The event will be held in the OC Christian Church parking lot where we will have a professional shredding truck for onsite destruction of secure documents. Parking is free and plentiful.
- To bypass the general line and get in the priority line, simply register ahead of May 14! (Registration at the bottom of this page.)
- You can still participate even if you don’t register online. We’ll have coffee and donuts to help you pass the time!
Tell your family, friends, neighbors, church members, and colleagues about this event!